[thelist] RE: IE Favorites import to Firefox?

Steven Streight vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 14:08:32 CST 2004

Last night, as promised, I installed Firefox 1.0

My extensions are:

IE View
Image Zoom
Translate
Tabbrowser Preferences
Web Developer (hid tool bar, prefer menu)
ColorZilla
Gmail Notifier
Secure Password Generator
Spoof Stick
View Cookies
Switch Proxy Tool
Link Preview
Show Image
Print It!
Dictionary Search

Two problems now:

(1) tried to Import IE Favorites, but they do not show
up in Bookmarks. The "From IE..." goes to emachines,
media, MSN.com, Real Player, Yahoo, Financial Links,
etc. but not to Favorites. I can't find them anywhere.

(2) trouble accessing Outlook Express from Firefox.
once, when I thought I was close, a message came up
from MSN saying my browser does not support OE, that
it is supported by IE.

Should I just install Thunderbird and abandon Outlook?

=====
Steven Streight

www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
www.streightsite.blogspot.com