[thelist] Inheriting attributes from <col>

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Sat Dec 4 12:50:00 CST 2004

As far as I can make out, if you specify an align attribute in <col>, the
cells in that column should inherit the the attribute.

In the table I've created, the cells in the header inherit all the
attributes of the <col> but those with the body will only inherit the color
attribute.

Why can't I get my cell contents in the 2nd and 4th columns to  align:right

Here's the link. http://athomepc.choctaw.co.uk/list.html

I've stripped the page down to just the table to minimize complications.

--
Chris Price

Choctaw

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk