[thelist] [Fwd: -> creating a *special* print css file]

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Sat Dec 4 20:01:45 CST 2004

Something to remember in print style sheets is that printers are going
to default to different dpi settings.  It sounds like your printer is
set to a high default resolution.

Trying losing the percentages in the background position declaration
and use em's instead.

For declaring width, I'd recommend using ems, percentages or width:auto;

For print you'll want to set your font size to in points instead of
pixels.

Also you don't need to specify 0pt or 0px, you can just declare o.

here's a good reference on this subject
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/

HTH
--