[thelist] Another submit button for cancel

Rick den Haan rick at countryexpress.nl
Wed Dec 15 09:45:09 CST 2004

OFF-LIST REPLY (I'm being seen as spam by the WDL mailserver for some reason):

This might cause trouble, as the <input type="submit"> usually responds to a hit
on the enter/return key. A lot of users are used to submitting forms that way,
and user agents might 'submit' using the cancel button (I've built an entire
site navigation using forms and submit buttons formed this way, and abandoned
it rather quickly after getting different results in different browsers...

HTH,
Rick.