[thelist] Domain Auctions/Squatters

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Dec 16 08:22:12 CST 2004

You might want to check out this part of the gigalaw.com site:

http://gigalaw.com/articles/domainnames-cybersquatting.html

It's got some great information.

As far as my clients, it really seems to depend on the price being
asked.  If it is in the hundreds, they pay up pretty quickly as this is
cheap compared to the legal fees and aggravation of going the
cybersquatting route.  If it is in the thousands, they either pursue it
legally or find another domain to use.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"