[thelist] mailto links & Outlook subjects

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 10:27:47 CST 2004

I am having trouble with an email link and Outlook express for PC.

This is the link code:
the email?body=http://www.linktogointobody.html" title="Email a link
for this property to a friend.">Email this to a Friend</a>

After clicking on the link, Outlook places the following in the subject
line:

"Subject of the email?body=http://www.linktogointobody.html"

What I would like to have happen is that the subject of the email gets
"Subject of the email" added to it from the link, and the body gets the
URL.  On a Mac, using Entourage, this functions perfectly.  Outlook
seems to have different needs.

I'm not too accustomed to this type of linkage, I am picking up where
some one left off, so be as clear in any explanations as possible.  I
am sure that the problem is really obvious, like a missing " or a typo,
but I cannot for the life of me understand how to change this to get it
working.

Thanks,