[thelist] problem sending mail to AOL

pouncyisdead pouncy_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:13:19 CST 2004

We have an opt-in only email newsletter list hosted at Savicom.net, a premium bulk email host.

Our send/accept rate to AOL email accounts is showing that 98.5% of our newsletters are being accepted by the America online server, but none of our emails are being received by the destination email accounts.

We initially believed that our content was being filtered out, yet even when we send a test email from Savicom (the word 'test' as both subject and body) we are still not receiving the email at our test AOL accounts.

Have any of you had problems using a bulk mailer for newsletters, and how often they are received by AOL accounts? How did you resolve your issue? Any information is appreciated