[thelist] Copyright breach - advice please

Casey Crookston casey at thecrookstons.com
Wed Dec 22 09:50:52 CST 2004

> What should I do?

Nothing.

This is only my opinion, I'm by no means an expert, and I don't mean to be
coy about all your hard work and frustration.  And having said this, I would
be happy to see another post telling me that I'm wrong, and that there is
some recourse.    But, if you are going to hang your work out on the
internet there is always the risk that someone will do just what these guys
did.  If you shared the same national borders then it might be worth a phone
call to the authorities, but as they're an ocean away the best you can do is
email them and ask them to stop.  Of course they won't. If you were
Microsoft and had their budget and were doing business in every country like
they do and had some serious clout with international community then you
could squash them like a terd on main street, but us little people don't get
those kind of privileges.<sigh />

Casey