[thelist] CSS expert opinion needed

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 09:23:43 CST 2005

Tony,

Thanks a lot for your comments. Very helpful!

I am paying the XHTML coder well in addition to
offerring advertising on several busy sites for free
so i think he actually got lucky to have this gig ;-)

in any case, given the audience of the site, what
would the browser versions for the Mac do you suggest
i support?

Thanks again!
James

http://www.devbistro.com/webdesignfirms/dev/template.jpg