[thelist] re: geo- and demographics

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Jan 3 10:42:50 CST 2005

   Sure, a web survey would be great... although it wouldn't be particularly scientific since we have no idea how many people would respond.  Can we get some general membership numbers from the list admin?

 From: "Joel D Canfield" joel at spinhead.com

> I'm interested in these numbers too. So much, in fact, that
> I'd be willing
> to put up a really simply four-question survey (name, email, country,
> state/territory/province) to collect this information for the
> good of the collective.
>
> Anyone opposed?

Put up, as in here on thelist, or put up, as in, create a web form? I'm
all for the latter, not too keen on the former.

joel