[thelist] CSS expert opinion needed

cody h plantboy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:41:07 CST 2005

there is also a site which you (or your rather uninformed css coder)
may find very helpful for creating standard layouts like this.  the
guy who made it up is a very competent xhtml/css coder and he has
created a bunch of layout templates for use by people such as
yourself.  i am fairly sure your layout conforms to one of them.

http://www.cssdev.com/resources.php

also, you could refer your developer or yourself to
http://www.alistapart.com/ for more info about making multiple column
layouts.  here is an article you may find useful.  there are others as
well and in general a list apart is a great web developer resource.

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins/

good luck.  if you do decide to look for another developer to work on
this i would be interested.  drop me an email off the list.

cody