[thelist] PHP Includes not including

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Tue Jan 4 20:13:32 CST 2005

Howdy,
I'm trying to use PHP includes for common elements like a  header and
footer throughout a site and I'm having trouble.  I've used PHP Includes
on other sites and they have worked fine, as far as I can tell I'm
duplicating the syntax but no cigar.  The code I'm using is to call the
insert is as follows

<?php include("inserts/header.php"); ?>

I've also tried

<?php include("/inserts/header.php"); ?>
<?php include "/inserts/header.php"; ?>
<?php include("full_absolute_path/inserts/header.php"); ?>
<?php include("/full_absolute_path/inserts/header.php"); ?>

I contacted my host and asked them if they know what's going and they
said it's beyond the scope of their tech support.
Here is my development page
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/articles_2005/1_subhead.php

Anybody out there know whats going on with this?

Thanks
Rich