[thelist] IE6 and XML with XSLT printing troubles

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Fri Jan 7 10:26:12 CST 2005

Hi Diane,

Can I/we see the stylesheet in question?  I don't know much about the
MSXML XSLT processor, but I do know XSLT and maybe there's an infinite
recursion you haven't spotted, that IE manages to detect and halt in
some cases but not when printing.

Sorry if this sounds like a complete stab in the dark, but your problem
does sound odd.

Mark