[thelist] CSS layout help needed

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 12:27:03 CST 2005

Marc,

Your point re: the template i used is well taken.

you are right about the path to the images, taking out
the "../" from relative image urls solved it. the
#rightbar was reincarnated as #extlinks.  here is the
latest layout: http://devbistro.com/wdf/index2.html

as far as putting nav images in the background vs
using javascript (i assume that's what you meant as an
alternative), my coder did that. not sure why. would
you use the javascript way instead? and why?

best,
james