[thelist] Freelancer Accounting Software

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sun Jan 9 20:25:20 CST 2005

Message from Michael Pemberton (1/9/2005 07:48 AM)

>Like yourself, I wasn't happy with the options that were out there. They
>were either badly done, or too feature-rich.  My solution: I wrote my own.

I'm in the process of doing exactly that for myself, and it doesn't sound
at all like an extreme measure to me.

It ensures I get exactly what I want, I have an excellent understanding of
what it does, and can extend it as necessary.

Plus, it gives me the opportunity to wear two hats - the developer and the
client, and although it's somewhat biased it aids in understanding
requirements and project scope and specifications.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/