[thelist] video on the web, how?

Theodore Serbinski stanson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:39:44 CST 2005

Well, basically I needed something or more or less simplistic. Our
audience is quite small and the video need not stream, something to
download would certainly suite our needs. Basically we are going to
have a page setup that describes the video shoot with some pictures
and an optional download if anyone wants to view, which should be a
very small audience.

If there is a simple way to just rip the DVD into MPEG4 or WMV
formats, that would be great, based on our audiences. And something
free too, that would be great, since this is a one time thing, don't
see video really coming up in the future.

Thanks!

ted