[thelist] video on the web, how?

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 10 16:49:37 CST 2005

What do you mean ?

Flash is streaming, no problem. What is progressive compares to streaming ?
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I hope it will be filled by the end
of this thread.

And I can see only ONE reason to not use flash for video is for RE-USE,
if you want people to be able to re-use your video, then it's best to go
for MPEG. (don't know which version of MPEG)

Bye