[thelist] Re: video on the web, how?

Michael Pack michaelpack at wvdhhr.org
Tue Jan 11 15:19:57 CST 2005

I recommend reading the book "Mastering Internet Video" before stepping
up to the plate.

http://www.masteringinternetvideo.com/

Regards,

MP

Message from john at johnallsopp.co.uk (1/11/2005 01:33 PM)

>I'm kinda hoping that there's a video format out there (Mpeg4?) that
>QT, RP, and WMP all play.

I would take a look at how the major news providers like CNN, MSNBC(?),

FoxNews(?) do it. (CNN is the only one *I* actually know offers video
footage.)

I'm pretty sure they don't use Flash, and I'm also pretty sure that
they
offer more than one format. Which formats though, I'm not sure.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/