[thelist] fixed position layouts, need help!!

Theodore Serbinski stanson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:53:37 CST 2005

Hi all! So I'm working on two projects simultaneously, with
drastically different layouts (3 column verse fixed layout + bg) and I
need some help with the latter. Actually, maybe a lot of help.

Check out the site (only works in Firefox right now, IE goes bizzerk)

http://www.cilon.com/nick/

Now scroll, not too bad. Basically I want to shrink that content to
the middle so it fits this design:

http://www.cilon.com/nick/final.gif

With the content scrollable in the middle.

Any idea how I can do this with compliant code? I have the header and
menu fixed fine, but the middle, not at all. And IE support, hahah.

Any pointers would be great, thanks!

ted