[thelist] Hotels

Andy Budd andy at message.uk.com
Wed Jan 12 03:55:32 CST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:

> Hotels. How do they work then?

We had to put together a quick proposal for a hotel chain a while back.
I did a bit off research and there are a couple of pre-built web
solutions that integrate with off-line booking systems. They aren't
pretty but they do take the hard work out of the equation. I can't off
the top of my head remember the names of the companies offering online
booking systems, but I'm sure you could find them with a quick Google.

Oh, and please let me know how you get on.

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/