[thelist] Looking for a pre-packaged, top notch shopping cart

Travis tbrunn at pgmusic.com
Wed Jan 12 16:38:00 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Hoping someone might be able to offer some advice.  We're currently looking
at updating our site with a new shopping cart and we're trying to get a feel
for some of the best, pre-packaged carts available.

A few essential features are...

- support for multiple shipping options.

- The cart will be used to purchase software, so some method of secure file
delivery upon purchase.

- Support for multiple languages.

- Excellent support from the vendor (since it is likely we'll require a
number of custom modifications)

Any advice or opionins anyone has as to a particularly excellent shopping
cart system would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Travis

ps. Sorry if this email comes through twice.  I tried sending it once
before, but have been having trouble with my email recently, and I don't
think it made it out.  cheers!