[thelist] how to automatically trigger custom php error handling

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Fri Jan 14 12:11:25 CST 2005

I've kept an old thelist message kicking around in my inbox for a while,
meaning to make use of it; I finally got around to it today. It was a
tip about error handling in PHP. My question is, if I set up a custom
error handler using set_error_handler(), will it only be called if I
also use trigger_error(), die(), or exit(), or will it be called any and
every time an error occurs?

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer
Portfolio  ::  http://sarah.designshift.com