[thelist] Image Challenge System

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sun Jan 16 22:24:02 CST 2005

Hello,

I'm curious to know if anyone has utilized an Image Challenge System in
order to prevent SPAM from appearing in comments sections on websites.

Just so I'm clear:  An image appears with some sort of warped/squiggly
letters and numbers combinations and challenges the user to match that
in a text field.  Success or failure dictates what happens next,
obviously.

Has anyone seen a 3rd part solution or a share/freeware solution out
there and/or used one that they'd recommend?

Thanks,

Russ