[thelist] Swish and Flash

Justin Zachan Mgmt justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Sun Jan 16 22:29:21 CST 2005

Hi there. A new client has a CD-Rom presentation that was worked on by a
previous designer and I have just the work for stage 2.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't realise it was coded using Swish. I have the
program but do not use it for anything more than a few tricks with words.

I don't really want to spend my limited budget learning Swish.

So my client wants me to recommend whether they should get a Swish
programmer or convert to Flash. I would have thought Flash is a better long
term solution. Is Swish ideal for pretty big documents.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

Justin