[thelist] Popup window and Safari

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jan 19 08:32:49 CST 2005

This is for an intranet site and JS is required.

> If you want to do an image preview

I don't.

> , why not use a pop-
> under instead?  It's not an image preview, as the example shows.
> That way you can use a proper link to the image for non-css non-js
> browsers and you don't need to muck about with popups:
> http://www.onlinetools.org/tools/thumb-o-maticdata/
>
> I just finished an article with galleries done that way that will be
> published on devpapers soon:
> http://www.icant.co.uk/articles/dyngallery/

Chris,

Thank you for the feedback.  I'm aware of all these things of which you
speak.  I'd really just prefer to stick with the technique that I'm using
for a number of reasons.  Any ideas on the resolving the exact issue that
I'm encountering?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.