[thelist] Http status "500" on my images

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Jan 19 17:39:15 CST 2005

If there's nothing in the Windows Event Logs, then IISState
http://www.iisfaq.com/Default.aspx?tabid=2513

Cheers
Ken

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On
: Behalf Of Robert Hanson
: Subject: [thelist] Http status "500" on my images
:
: When I look in my logfiles, I'm seeing a lot of Http Status 500 entries for
: image files.  Sometimes it takes a long time (10 seconds or more) before
: this error happens.  Anyone have an idea what is happening, or what I might
: look at?
:
: IIS 5.0 running on windows 2000 server.
: Not sure what other info to provide, so ask for it!