[thelist] Search script

Rui Madeira ruimbmadeira at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jan 20 04:04:25 CST 2005

Thank you for the help Michael
But can´t I make the search with SQL without the "Jet Engine"? (I don´t no what is it)

Michael Pemberton <evolt at mpember.net.au> wrote:
Rui Madeira wrote:
> I´m looking for a script that can search data in a table of an Access data base. The search have to be based in three fields of the table, and the result has to be seen in a list
>
> Any help that i may get is good
> Thank you in advaced
>
> Rui Madeira

There are a fair number of details missing, so it is hard to give much
detail in my response, but here goes....

If you have access to the database via the Jet engine, then it should be
possible to search via SQL.

--
Michael Pemberton
evolt at mpember.net.au

--

* * Please support the community that supports you. * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !