[thelist] Fan of Hardware

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Jan 20 11:17:04 CST 2005

While I still feel a hardware based list is the best place for this type of
query, I hereby retract my statement that this is off-topic as it clearly
has something to do with web development, however indirectly.  My apologies
to all parties involved and anyone concerned about this particular list rule
as it concerns this post.

<tip type="CPU Fan" author="Joshua Olson">
CPU fans are one of the noisiest parts of your computer.  To reduce the
amount of noise in your workplace, consider starting with the noisiest part
of your computer... the CPU fan.  A good, and quiet, fan can be purchased
for around $20-$30 (USD).
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer