[thelist] SQL help

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Jan 22 03:58:48 CST 2005

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your kind words. However, I have no pretensions about being a
genius. I know a little about some things, and a lot about a small number of
things, but there's a vast amount of stuff I know little or nothing about.
This list has plenty of people who know a lot about things that I can't even
begin to talk about.

I'm glad that you find the list a valuable resource.

Cheers
Ken

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
: bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Tim Burgan
: Sent: Friday, 21 January 2005 10:18 PM
: To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
: Subject: Re: [thelist] SQL help
:
: Thanks Ken,
:
: It's now official (in my mind). You really are a genius.. you know
: everything about everything.. and answer almost every question I have
: every asked on this list.
:
: As a first year e-commerce student, I am truly thankful for people like
: you who go out of your way to help people like me,who think we're
: computer nerds, but are obviously not quite there yet. At least this
: leaves me with something to aim for.
:
: Regards and thanks again.