[thelist] Logo Design

Donald Pasewark don at pasewark.com
Sat Jan 22 10:47:27 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I'm a graphic designer. I do print project and web projects.  My web
expertise is limited to HTML & CSS. I subscribe to this list because
I'm interested in the technology. If I ever get projects that need
advanced programming or features, I always hire people I need to do
the work that I am not qualified to do.

I just thought I'd mention if anyone on this list ever runs into
problems with design issues like logos, corporate ID, etc. Let me
know and I would be happy to help. I charge $50/hour and can give you
quality on par with any ad agency out there.

My site: pasewark.com

Thanks,
Don

One of my clients wants me to do a logo for them.  While looking for
inpiration at various design sites, I noticed that a lot of the
graphics are either identical or very similar in style.

Does anyone know where people get these images from?  I have Art
Explosion and the images in it are not of the quality that these are.

Chris

Donald Pasewark
Pasewark Creative
1516 Weaverly Drive