[thelist] Web-Based Hidden Image Optimization

Chris Heilmann lists at onlinetools.org
Mon Jan 24 08:47:58 CST 2005

> Sure I can force a ... width="200" in the image tag, but in some cases,
> the
> images default width is smaller thereby pixilating the image.

Thumbnails are supposed to be small in visual size and file size, resizing
them is just useless.

What you are looking for is a script that runs on the server and generates
thumbnails from the uploaded images. There are many around in PHP. Without
knowing what server options you have, it is hard to help you there...

--
Chris Heilmann
http://icant.co.uk/ | http://www.onlinetools.org/