[thelist] (CFMX) Scheduling, Polling, Storing RSS/XML Feeds

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Mon Jan 24 21:35:09 CST 2005

Perl solution: try O'Reilly scripts 'Learning Perl' they have an example script for utilising The
Guardian newsfeed

php methodology ( which does exactly what you describe ): a quick google for php + rss will throw up
a number of solutions, should give you a handle on the best approach....
I am using a php solution from www.richardjameskendall.com  without the database...