[thelist] Using JavaScript for non-clickable email addresses

Lonnie Hull Lonnie.Hull at usfood.com
Tue Jan 25 15:41:36 CST 2005

Bruce,

Are you then suggesting to add a link to the image, or to have the end user
type that into an e-mail?

Lonnie Hull

                      "Bruce McIntyre"
                      <bmcintyre at issgroup.        To:       <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
                      net>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: [thelist] Using JavaScript for non-clickable email addresses
                      thelist-bounces at list
                      s.evolt.org

                      01/25/2005 04:32 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "thelist at lists.evolt
                      .org"

Simplest way is to create an image (jpg) and show it that way.  That's
much harder for the 'bots to read, but easy for the user to read.

--
Bruce A. McIntyre
ISS Group (http://www.issgroup.net)
bmcintyre at issgroup.net