[thelist] Re: Common Practice vs Standards

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jan 26 11:36:04 CST 2005

In IE 6, with the correct pre-ambles, the box model is corrected to match,
more or less, the spec.  The 3-pixel jog bug is still in full effect.  I
cannot even begin to explain how much easier life would be without the bug.
:-)

For those of you not familiar with the bug:

http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/threepxtest.html

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.