[thelist] Safari problems

Diane Haugen haugend at ictc.com
Wed Jan 26 12:40:22 CST 2005

At 8:22 AM -0500 1/26/05, Dan McCullough wrote:

>What version OSX and what version Safar, because alot of these issues
>where to be fixed, especially the ecommerce/ssl problems that are so
>widely known.

This was OSX 10.3 on an iMac.  The iMac shipped with 10.3, but I'm
unsure what version of Safari it is. If I remember correctly, I
downloaded Safari from the Apple site about three or four months ago
for her. I don't use Safari on my own Apples, so have not been very
vigilant about updates to it.

I was very surprised about the e-bay issue, though.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Safari version.  I will check this out
the next time I am working with this person on her machine set-up.

Diane