[thelist] Need Dynamic DNS Service Recommendation

Benjamin Tilley kalos at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 13:58:44 CST 2005

I've used dyndns.org for the past three or four years and had great
results with them.  They have an application that automatically updates
your information should it change (IP Address) although I've never used
that.  The reliability has been phenominal and updates have, for me at
least, always been live within a few minutes (tested both locally and
via friends in the States and UK).  Best of all, it's free for any of a
long line of domains and nominal for hosting your own (if memory serves).

-ben