[thelist] Apache server not working for outside connections

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Thu Jan 27 17:19:39 CST 2005

The site is actually for a friend of mine and he only has Windows/ASP
hosting at the moment but since he needed a CMS site to be able to
update the page himself I thought about using a free CMS and started
playing with Apache/PHP CMSs....
I just wanted to show him what it can become and he will eventually
change to Apache/PHP hosting but he can't just take the current site
down or put an unfinished site online.....
How would I go about changing the port ?

Thanks again,

FayeC