[thelist] RE: common key to good sites [UPDATE]

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Sat Jan 29 01:30:27 CST 2005

M. Seyon wrote:
> Regarding Maxmillian's comment about the site owner's need, if he can't
> meet his users' needs his needs will never be satisfied.

No argument there.  I just meant that a site could conceivably "meet the
needs of its audience" while not meeting its owners needs particularly
well -- e.g. lots of traffic with little revenue, excessive
maintenance/upkeep required, etc.  Steven was presenting this to his
client (a site owner), so I thought it should be mentioned.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/