[thelist] Video playback.

Barry Dowling barryfdowling at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jan 31 07:47:15 CST 2005

Hi,
   I'm after a little guidance. I'm putting together a DVD presentation
using Dreamweaver. I have a page that has two frames. One menu frame and the
other a content frame. When a link in the menu frame is clicked, I want the
video file to playback automatically the full size of the content frame. The
content frame size is 750px x 690px. What is the best way to accomplish
this?

Thanks.
Barry