[thelist] Adding an indicator to collapsable content [SOLVED]

Dave dave at tokyocomedy.com
Mon Jan 31 11:13:13 CST 2005

Gijs,
    Thank you for writing and sharing that code. Exactly what I was
looking for! My site is now working just as I had hoped it would.

Matt,
    Thanks for taking the time to explain the code for me. I did look at
the page you had previously mentioned, but it was too hard for me to go
from there to adding the changes you later offered. I'm sure your code
was good, I'm just not at all versed in Java Script.

    Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions.

--
Dave Gutteridge
dave at tokyocomedy.com