[thelist] RE: [OT] blaster worm punishment

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 31 12:55:14 CST 2005

Please Steven stop with that topic, I restrained myself until now to
tell you that YOU should go to jail not this guy. You should go there
for a few months and then we'll see if you'll be so prompt to ask for
more prison for others.

What is your point ? why do you want to know what other web designers
are thinking ? What do you care ? Do it elsewhere.