[thelist] PHP Templating recommendations

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Jan 31 12:58:03 CST 2005

I've been using Smarty to good effect lately (it's not as difficult as
some here have implied).  However there are times when Smarty is a like
a sledgehammer for a thumbtack.  Can anyone recommend a lightweight,
*fast*, yet fairly versatile templating class for PHP?  (PHP 4.3.10).  I
can certainly go forth and roll my own, but I'm sure many others have
been down this road before...  I'm looking for recommendations based on
personal experience.

Thanks in advance.
--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp