[thelist] overflow: auto;

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Jan 31 14:36:28 CST 2005

Message from Dan McCullough (1/31/2005 03:34 PM)
>having a small issue with implementing this.  i cant implement this.  :)
>
>I have some content on one side its a box thats 425x400, and inside
>the box are images.  these images should overflow below the bottom of
>the box and a scroll bar should appear.  however what happens is that
>the box streches to fit the rows  that should be going underneath.
>HTML

...[code snipped]

I don't have an explanation for you but it appears that the overflow
property isn't working on the td.

If you do
[images]

it seems to work.

Perhaps someone else can explain why.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/