[thelist] PHP shopping cart recommendations?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Tue Feb 1 13:11:53 CST 2005

I don't see why you can't still use OSCommerce or ZenCart. I'm adding an
online catalog to an existing website right now. I plan on giving the cart
it's own subdirectory and making it look just like the existing site. Should
work just fine.

Dan
p.s. Up to this point, I would have wholeheartedly endorsed ZenCart for this
kind of project. Unfortunately, I have something weird happening in an
existing installation (my ISP moved my site to another server, and the
credit card processing quit working) and the support forum has been no help
at all. A couple people tried helping, but once it got beyond their
capabilities, they just gave up and no one with any smarts about ZC
internals has stepped up to help.