[thelist] What makes a good e-commerce website?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Feb 1 19:07:21 CST 2005

Message from Tim Burgan (1/31/2005 08:47 PM)

>I'd like to compile a list of features that make for a more user friendly
>online shopping experience, so that we can all benefit by incorporating
>them into our own e-commerce applications.

Tim,

Are you asking from the POV of application development
- what features should our e-commerce application have?

Or creating a successful e-commerce site
- what will make people buy from us?

Cause the two questions will generate different types of responses.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/