[thelist] OT: Thinking about a swap eMac for MacMini....

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:46:27 CST 2005

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:39:01 -0500, D Ross <dross202 at comcast.net> wrote:

> though. Just the emac I'd say I could sell it for maybe $400-$500. But,
> I have tons of software on here that could up the price a few hundered.
> Photoshop CS, Indesign CS, Illustrator 10, Dreamweaver mx04, flash
> mx04pro, freehand mx, fireworks mx04, old Quark.

Just one quick note on the software, are you trying to sell the
software on the machone or the software itself, i.e., the first choice
you only get the software on the machine, the second you get the
software and the install disks, manuals, box, etc? Just the first is
called piracy and in my opinion should not affect the price at all,
the second is perfectly legal, although I would sell the software
individually, you might get a better price.

I am just not sure why you would want to sell a mac plus all the
software that you own in order to buy a mac mini. Once you get the mac
mini, what do you intend to do with it with no software?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd