[thelist] Suckerfish

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Feb 3 08:42:36 CST 2005

Hi,

I gave you this site yesterday:
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/example/

It worked fine on a win 2k pro box using IE 6.1, FF 1, NS 7.2, and Opera
6.05 doesn't have a clue. My brother tried it on OS X and didn't report any
problems. I'm assuming it worked in Safari and possibly FF/IE too.

However, when I got home last night to my XP Home IE 6.1, it started to
flicker when I hovered over the links. I just checked with my colleague here
at work and it worked fine on XP Pro.

A) Why would it do that at my home PC and not anywhere else?

B) Can you determine by looking at the CSS how to get around the flickering?

I'm on a T1 here at work, DSL at home, brother is also on DSL.

Rob Smith