[thelist] Per socket bandwidth throttling

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Feb 3 09:34:46 CST 2005

Ken,

I somehow knew you'd respond.  :-)  I appreciate your response.  For the
googlebot, I was expecting to need to filter by it's IP Address and not
actually sniff the packet.  I'm going to check that lead out.

One question, though: what's the correct terminology for what I'm trying to
accomplish?

Thanks for checking out the ISA Server too, as I'm not real familiar with
it.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.