[thelist] Dreamweaver's Site Reports are in XML format

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 11:15:51 CST 2005

I ran Dreamweaver MX 2004's Site Report to check the Accessibility of a
site we are building.  The results are saved out as an XML file.  I
need to provide the client with the results file, but I am not sure
what I can do with an XML file to make it readable for the client.

I can open it in a text reader but it is just a lot of XML code that
the client will not be able to decipher.  Does anybody have and idea of
a way that I can create something useful out of this XML file?