[thelist] Dreamweaver's Site Reports are in XML format

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 12:17:15 CST 2005

I do have access to InDesign, but I need to hand it off to the client
so that they can read the report.  I am guessing they'll also need
indesign to read the file... unless I can save it out as a PDF
afterwards?  Will InDesign import it and place it in the template in a
manner that is more legible than XML code, or does it just place the
hard to read code into the template?

Dreamweaver does have a File < Import < XML into Template... option,
but it is grayed out in my File menu.  Not sure why; I will have to
investigate.